Miracle

Blessed20

Disciple of Prayer
Please Pray for Miracle Healing. 2 Cysts in my Ovaries, Fibroids in my Uterus.

Pain & Inflammation Abdominal Area. Lord Please bring me my Husband I being praying for

More than ### yrs Now. Lord bring ### & I (###) Closer together in a Loving Relationship.

Lord Grant me the Desire of my heart to get Pregnant & have a Healthy Baby. In Jesus name !!

Lord Please hear my Prayer your daughter ###.

thank you
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
I prayed for your requests. I thank God in advance for your physical healing and blessings including a baby. I also ask God's reconciliation of your marital relationship. In Jesus' name Amen.
 
Yes, thank you be in Agreement with me for a Miracle Healing & for a Healthy Baby!!

I being wanting to be a Dear Mother and to be Married. This has Always being the

Greatest Desire of my Heart. Being Praying for my Husband for the past 10 years +

He can make THE IMPOSSIBLE, Possible. Lord bring ### & I (###) Closer together, your daughter (Lord hear my cry)

Thank you very much

Blessed###

### from ###, ###
 
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)

When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears and delivers them out of all their troubles (Psalms 34:17).

Put your trust in the Lord. He is Faithful to His Word, I am praying for you.
 
Isaiah 53:5     5But He was pierced through for our transgressions, He was crushed for our iniquities; The chastening for our well-being fell upon Him, And by His scourging we are healed.

Psalm 107:20   He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions.

All our healing is now in the spiritual realm, everyone has already been healed. Just like salvation, we confess with our mouth and believe with all our heart and we are saved. We confess with our mouth and believe with all our heart and we are healed.  We come into agreement with the Word of God to receive healing.  We do not need to "pray for healing" when He has already given it to us.  We do not need to "pray for salvation" when He has already given it to us.  We need to believe, and receive. It is not through our works of praying do we receive salvation or healing. It is through believing in what God has already provided.

In the name of Jesus, I decree and declare your body is now free of all the works of the devil. I decree and declare your body is now healthy, well, healed, and whole.  Thank you Jesus.
 
The safest place in the whole wide world is in the will of God. May God in Jesus’ name always bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God.

Prayer Focus: God I ask in Jesus’ name, bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Supply all my need. Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God. Bless me to come to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, mind, body, and soul, and live my life as an act of worship unto You. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. Give me the strength and the spirit of obedience to obey Your Holy Word.

Encourage me Lord Jesus. God make Your will for my life my will for my life. Speak to my heart Lord and tell me which direction to take. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Bless me with love, joy, peace, and protection from all danger, hurt, harm, and evil. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for each and every one that I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer request over our lives. Thank You Lord Jesus. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Jesus. You are my shepherd. I have all I need. I Love You Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus Christ please forgive me for my sins and wrongdoings. I need a financial miracle right now so I do not lose my apartment and my elderly mother is not on the streets. Please lead me to the resources and abundance I need for this situation because I am scared but trying to keep it...
Replies
11
Views
120
Please pray for my daughter ### she gets migraines and loses her vision pray for no more migraines and she has a cyst on her ovary pray that shrinks and goes away and my husband ### for his goiter to shrink and go away and more my blood sugar to go to a safe number and for the optic nerve in my...
Replies
8
Views
152
Lord please hear my cry I have no money to pay for anything lord. I don’t even have money for food lord I pray I receive a miracle today praying for someone to help me with my finances. Praying to get out of debt
Replies
11
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom