Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
416
LIFE IN I HAVE A MIRACLE TODAYYYYYY 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY LIFE I GET GIFTED OR FIND ONE IN DECENT FRESH N CLEAN CONDITION GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT AND I PACK UP JUST THE BASICS FOR ME AND MY 2 CATS I DONT FOCUS ON ANY NEGATIVE I JUST GET US PACKED UP TOGETHER AND GO...
Replies
11
Views
133
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,773
Messages
16,814,899
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom