Miracle

Status
Not open for further replies.

strawberry1

Prayer Warrior
please pray for ### i am going through some stressful time in my life..I have been praying non stop for a miracle and nothing has come my way..sometimes i feel like just giving up...i know that's what the devil wants..but i will not give in to him...thank you and God bless
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
May The Lord hear your prayer and grant it according to his will.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
418
LIFE IN I HAVE A MIRACLE TODAYYYYYY 5 TH WHEEL TRAILER FREE OR CHEAP GREATLY LIFE I GET GIFTED OR FIND ONE IN DECENT FRESH N CLEAN CONDITION GREATLY..LIFE IN I GET MY PASSPORT AND I PACK UP JUST THE BASICS FOR ME AND MY 2 CATS I DONT FOCUS ON ANY NEGATIVE I JUST GET US PACKED UP TOGETHER AND GO...
Replies
11
Views
133
Hi, I would greatly appreciate your prayers- I have an extremely severe mental illness and brain disease called schizophrenia, I am on medication for it but it has stopped working, I am DEATHLY ill without it, I am in severe pain in my body without it, it is excruciating, off the charts, I can...
Replies
12
Views
208
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,780
Messages
16,814,984
Members
651,011
Latest member
Doraelland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom