Miracle prayer

Thank you for your powerful prayers he has made miracles happen. And I want to thank
You all for praying for us. Things are better than they were. We still aren’t exactly where we are comfortable just yet. But very thankful and blessed. Still holding on to faith and know gray and believe that all will
Be ok. Once again thank you and God bless you and everyone involved who has kept my family in prayer we appreciate you all.
 
Still holding on to faith trusting and believing that all will be ok. I meant in last message.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm in need of prayer from my life and the life of my kids. Someone is trying to hurt us and I'm not sure what to do. People have been trying to get in my home and show up with guns to my house on Saturday night ###/###/###, I call the cops but they couldn’t find anything. Currently with family...
Replies
7
Views
240
My name is ###. I humbly request for a miracle prayer this week to release my commissions in this rural bank (###) me and my family are in a difficult financial situations. Have mercy on us LORD!
Replies
6
Views
266
Please pray with me regarding my grandson ### been diagnosed with HIV and pray for me his grandmother (###) healing, blessings, financial breakthrough in Jesus' name. Thanks in advance.
Replies
10
Views
361
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,038
Messages
16,783,823
Members
648,605
Latest member
Teinilael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom