Miracle job and provisions

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for provisions as I am at a loss now how God will provide for my financial needs. Also please pray for complete healing of my mind, body, soul, and spirit. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
98
Father in Heaven in the name of Jesus your daughter thanks you for life health and strength I thank and I praise you for loving and caring for me all the days of my life Forgive for almost my sins Draw me nearer nearer blessed Lord to the cross where thou has died . I am praying for job...
Replies
10
Views
152
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray over provisions. I have no provisions for this event. No experience, no provisions, no evidence, no witnesses. The dates, times and places in have are from written works, there is no hard evidence or proof. There are no traceable receipts or knowledge...
Replies
11
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,249
Messages
16,786,015
Members
648,840
Latest member
Pluirran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom