Miracle for Employment

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear God, I desperately need a new Job with my certification, though I have no experience, my current place of work doesn't suit me at all and I'm really depressed about the whole situation, I need a miracle to find this Job quickly where I am given the opportunity to learn and grow, and acquire...
Replies
12
Views
148
Hi, I recently went for a job interview for a job I desperately need. Can you please pray with me that I will get the job. I have worked for years towards this better employment, and finally got a chance by being called for the interview. Thank you. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
134
Prayer for Jesus to do something regarding the employment conditions of locals and favoritism for job because they are foreigners and denying of locals for good paying jobs but rather give all the good paying jobs to foreigners in ### and deceive locals that it is helping the country and also...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,632
Messages
16,813,551
Members
650,925
Latest member
Caloethur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom