Mighty father, protect my career, in Jesus mighty ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mighty Father I pray my gear gets here tomorrow and that I get great grades.
Replies
10
Views
195
I need breakthrough miracles in four areas of my life. Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, wisdom, and success in my professional certification exam, and opens the door for a new job and employment visa. I am currently on my ###’s company visa, but there is uncertainty because the...
Replies
9
Views
209
Mighty Father YAHWEH i love you ABBA so so so so Much i pray for ### adoption tomorrow in JESUS name take all stress. I also pray that my ### goes smoothly and well and that ### lets things go and not to be evil. I also ask for divine protection upon my life and my beloved ### in JESUS name amen...
Replies
5
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom