Midnight bids farewell to enter heaven.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

There is no end to the sky we see above us and the stars are everywhere shining all over the place. Midnight is a time to see the wonders of Gods creation in the unknown universe. Time is eternity and here is overthere where Jesus is preparing a place for us to live with Him forever and ever.

Holy is thy name o Lord.
Worthy of glory.
Mighty in deeds done for us.
There is no God like You.
We worship You,
In spirit and in truth.

All these walking on earth with an empty soul, loose in a maze of pillars of salt and there is no help in sight. We call on the Lord who is worthy of all glory. Then He answers...

I am here with you, even to the end of the earth.

L
et us all remember that heaven is not reached at a single bound, but we build the ladder by which we rise up and see the glorious throne of God just as Jacob had the opportunity to see this glorious sight.

There was a ladder resting on the earth and reaching up to heaven, and He angels of God going up and coming down the ladder. Then Jacob saw the Lord standing above the ladder.
Genesis 28.12,15

We hope, we aspire, we resolve to enter this glorious place where God abides, we pray daily that Jesus will lead us all to His holy throne, then we think that we mount the air on wings beyond the recall of sensual things. We want to know the truth of life after death. It will come sooner or later, we want to be prepared and we want to taste those things the Lord promised to all of us.

In My Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you, and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am there you may be also.
John 14.2,6

Amen. That is exactly the place we all want to be when our final hour of departure comes along our path. Wait and see the glorious promises from Jesus coming to be true.

There is no end to the sky we see above us and the stars are everywhere shining all over the place. Midnight is a time to see the wonders of Gods creation in the unknown universe. Time is eternity and here is overthere where Jesus is preparing a place for us to live with Him forever and ever.

Holy is thy name o Lord.
Worthy of glory.
We worship You,
In spirit and in truth.

All these walking on earth with an empty soul, loose in a maze of pillars of salt and there is no help in sight. We call on the Lord who is worthy of all glory. Then He answers...

L
et us all remember that heaven is not reached at a single bound, but we build the ladder by which we rise up and see the glorious throne of God just as Jacob had the opportunity to see this glorious sight.

There was a ladder resting on the earth and reaching up to heaven, and He angels of God going up and coming down the ladder. Then Jacob saw the Lord standing above the ladder.
Genesis 28.12,15

We hope, we aspire, we resolve to enter this glorious place where God abides, we pray daily that Jesus will lead us all to His holy throne, then we think that we mount the air on wings beyond the recall of sensual things. We want to know the truth of life after death. It will come sooner or later, we want to be prepared and we want to taste those things the Lord promised to all of us.

In My Fathers house are many mansions, if it were not so, I would have told you, and if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am there you may be also.
John 14.2,6

Amen. That is exactly the place we all want to be when our final hour of departure comes along our path. Wait and see the glorious promises from Jesus coming to be true.
Glory be to Jesus 🙇

Holy is thy name o Lord.
Worthy of glory.
We worship You,
In spirit and in truth.

L

Genesis 28.12,15

John 14.2,6

beautiful article brethren, thanks. Reminds me of that song that goes - if the stars were made to worship so will I. Blessings.

Lovely song of truth coming out from Gods word. In the begining God created heaven and the earth... I want to offer a sacrifice of praise, fill our temple o Lord to keep worshipping You for ages to come. Amen
amen well said brethren. Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord and I like to add let the inaminate objects that dont have breath praise the Lord too. Jesus was told by the pharisses to tell the children to stop singing Hosanna as He rode into Jerusaleum on a donkey. He told them if the children were quiet the very rocks themselves would cry out and praise Him. He alone is worthy of all praise Blessings

Very important to note this is "even until the end of THE AGE" not "end of the earth"

Literally, of the age. The phrase is the same as that in Matthew 13:39-40; Matthew 13:49; Matthew 24:13. In Hebrews 9:26 it is used of the time of the appearance of Christ in the flesh, as the beginning of the last age of the world. Like all such words, its meaning widens or contracts according to our point of view. Here the context determines its significance as stretching forward to the end of the age, or aeon, which began with the first Advent of the Christ and shall last until the second. . . .
(Bible Hub).

â—„ Matthew 28:20 â–ş
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

New Living Translation
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

English Standard Version
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Berean Standard Bible
and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Berean Literal Bible
teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And behold, I am with you all the days, until the completion of the age."

King James Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

New King James Version
teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

New American Standard Bible
teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

NASB 1995
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

NASB 1977
teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Legacy Standard Bible
teaching them to keep all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Amplified Bible
teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”

Christian Standard Bible
teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Holman Christian Standard Bible
teaching them to observe everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

American Standard Version
teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And instruct them to keep everything whatever I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you every day, even unto the end of time. Amen”

Contemporary English Version
and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

English Revised Version
teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Teach them to do everything I have commanded you. "And remember that I am always with you until the end of time."

Good News Translation
and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And I will be with you always, to the end of the age."

International Standard Version
teaching them to obey everything that I've commanded you. And remember, I am with you each and every day until the end of the age."

Literal Standard Version
teaching them to observe all, whatever I commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days—until the full end of the age.”

Majority Standard Bible
and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.”

New American Bible
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.”

NET Bible
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

New Revised Standard Version
and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

New Heart English Bible
teaching them to obey all things that I commanded you. And look, I am with you every day, even to the end of the age."

Webster's Bible Translation
Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
and teach them to obey every command which I have given you. And remember, I am with you always, day by day, until the Close of the Age."

World English Bible
teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
teaching them to observe all, whatever I did command you,) and lo, I am with you all the days -- till the full end of the age.'

Last edited:
amen well said brethren. Let everything that has breathe praise the Lord and I like to add let the inaminate objects that dont have breath praise the Lord too. Jesus was told by the pharisses to tell the children to stop singing Hosanna as He rode into Jerusaleum on a donkey. He told them if the children were quiet the very rocks themselves would cry out and praise Him. He alone is worthy of all praise Blessings
That is so true. If we stop praising and adoring Jesus, then the trees of the field will clap their branches and start glorifying the Lord, so let us all join the angels in heaven praising and glorifying the Lord, day and night they keep adoring Him because He alone is worthy of all praise. Yes, let us all sing...You shall go out with joy and be led with peace..... wonderful song to sing Jesus.

Very important to note this is "even until the end of THE AGE" not "end of the earth"

Literally, of the age. The phrase is the same as that in Matthew 13:39-40; Matthew 13:49; Matthew 24:13. In Hebrews 9:26 it is used of the time of the appearance of Christ in the flesh, as the beginning of the last age of the world. Like all such words, its meaning widens or contracts according to our point of view. Here the context determines its significance as stretching forward to the end of the age, or aeon, which began with the first Advent of the Christ and shall last until the second. . . .
(Bible Hub).

â—„ Matthew 28:20 â–ş
Audio Crossref Comment Greek
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

New Living Translation
Teach these new disciples to obey all the commands I have given you. And be sure of this: I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

English Standard Version
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

Berean Standard Bible
and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Berean Literal Bible
teaching them to observe all things, whatever I commanded you. And behold, I am with you all the days, until the completion of the age."

King James Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

New King James Version
teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

New American Standard Bible
teaching them to follow all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

NASB 1995

NASB 1977

Legacy Standard Bible
teaching them to keep all that I commanded you; and behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

Amplified Bible
teaching them to observe everything that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always [remaining with you perpetually—regardless of circumstance, and on every occasion], even to the end of the age.”

Christian Standard Bible

Holman Christian Standard Bible

American Standard Version
teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even unto the end of the world.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
“And instruct them to keep everything whatever I have commanded you, and behold, I am with you every day, even unto the end of time. Amen”

Contemporary English Version
and teach them to do everything I have told you. I will be with you always, even until the end of the world.

Douay-Rheims Bible
Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and behold I am with you all days, even to the consummation of the world.

English Revised Version
teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I commanded you: and lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
Teach them to do everything I have commanded you. "And remember that I am always with you until the end of time."

Good News Translation
and teach them to obey everything I have commanded you. And I will be with you always, to the end of the age."

International Standard Version
teaching them to obey everything that I've commanded you. And remember, I am with you each and every day until the end of the age."

Literal Standard Version
teaching them to observe all, whatever I commanded you, and behold, I am with you all the days—until the full end of the age.”

Majority Standard Bible
and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, even to the end of the age. Amen.”

New American Bible
teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age.”

NET Bible
teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age."

New Revised Standard Version
and teaching them to obey everything that I have commanded you. And remember, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”

New Heart English Bible
teaching them to obey all things that I commanded you. And look, I am with you every day, even to the end of the age."

Webster's Bible Translation
Teaching them to observe all things whatever I have commanded you: and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the world. Amen.

Weymouth New Testament
and teach them to obey every command which I have given you. And remember, I am with you always, day by day, until the Close of the Age."

World English Bible
teaching them to observe all things that I commanded you. Behold, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen.

Young's Literal Translation
teaching them to observe all, whatever I did command you,) and lo, I am with you all the days -- till the full end of the age.'
Amen to all those wonderful verses of Gods word. Jesus will walk with us wherever we go when we read and observe those things God has commanded us. Blessed be the name of the Lord our God now and forever more. Amen

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
Looking forward to enter into the holy presence of Jesus. He is the One who offered us a place in glory. That where I am, there you may be also. Remember, the way to heaven is ascending, living a holy and pure life, giving God the glory due His name. Amen
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessed be the name of the Lord, He is worthy to be praised and adored, so we lift up holy hands sin one accord, singing blessed be the name of the Lord. We will never ever forget to bless, honor and glorify the name of the Lord wherever we are. Thoughout the night, the thunder roars and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
A wonderful choir of God is made us of many voices, it could be yours and others who come to church to join is in praise and adoration to God almighty. It is just like in heaven above, all angels, cherubims and zeraphims along with all the prophets of old and the saints who have gone up before...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom