Entering the gates of glory.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven.

Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory.
Psalm 24.9,10

There is always a light that we can see ahead of us, when we are on our journey to eternity, we shall see clearly where we are heading. Knowing full well that we entered naked into this world and naked we shall enter heaven. Then, we will be clothed with raiments of glory this clothing will never ever wear out and no need to wash. We shall see the stairs to climb up and up to see His glorious presence.

When we all get to heaven.
What a day of rejoicing that will be.
When we all see Jesus.
We will sing and shout of victory.

Amen

I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven.

Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory.
Psalm 24.9,10

There is always a light that we can see ahead of us, when we are on our journey to eternity, we shall see clearly where we are heading. Knowing full well that we entered naked into this world and naked we shall enter heaven. Then, we will be clothed with raiments of glory this clothing will never ever wear out and no need to wash. We shall see the stairs to climb up and up to see His glorious presence.

When we all see Jesus.

Amen
Rejoice in the Lord our God. Great things happens in heaven above and we, the redeemed of the Lord look forward to enter in and see the glorious promises Jesus has given to us come to reality. Bless the Lord and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Amen

🗝️🌈🗝️Prayer Focus New Year 2024: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer this New Year. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situations, and most of all, our relationship with You. God show us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon each of our lives. Let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for each of our lives. Please train our eyes, ears, heart, and mind to hear and know Your voice for ourselves. God train us to hear "Your" still small voice. Continue to deliver us from the spirit doubt, fear, and discouragement. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in our lives. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.

Psalm 24.9,10

When we all see Jesus.

Amen
Gods house is in our heart and our mind. Let Him in and blessings upon blessings shall come to your life.

🗝️🌈🗝️Prayer Focus New Year 2024: God, my family, friends, and I are standing in need of prayer this New Year. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless each of us to fall in love with You and trust You with all our heart, mind, and soul. God touch, bless, deliver, and heal our minds, emotions, bodies, financial situations, and most of all, our relationship with You. God show us how to protect our relationship with You and the anointing You have placed upon each of our lives. Let us always keep our focus on You, seek Your face, and will for each of our lives. Please train our eyes, ears, heart, and mind to hear and know Your voice for ourselves. God train us to hear "Your" still small voice. Continue to deliver us from the spirit doubt, fear, and discouragement. Let faith and not fear rule in our hearts and minds. Let the joy of the Lord be our strength. Bless each of us with power, love, and a sound mind. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, strength, and a keen gift of discernment to live our lives to honor You and operate in the gifts and callings You have placed upon our lives. God, close every door You want closed and open every door you want open in our lives. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives today, tomorrow, and for always. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen.
Amen. Thank you Jesus.

Rejoice in the Lord our God. Great things happens in heaven above and we, the redeemed of the Lord look forward to enter in and see the glorious promises Jesus has given to us come to reality. Bless the Lord and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Amen
I am rejoicing in the Lord today. Salvation cometh from His heart. He did wonders in my life and I am grateful.

Without a doubt we know that we have been revived once we leave this place. The touch of the Master is what we need every single day of our life. So, I kneel before You today and I shall forever praise, honor and glorify Your name. Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Behold the glory of the Lord shall come down from heaven to all of us who love Jesus with all our heart, mind and soul. Let not His presence be ignored, instead, let it resound the a heavenly note to Him in praisel, adoration and worship. For He alone is worthy of all glory. Then the peace of...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Jesus words clearly tell us the truth of what is going to happen to us when we lift the name of the Lord and start praising and adoring His holy name. He said... And if I be lifted up from the earth, I will draw all men unto Me.d John 12.32 So, let us come to Jesus, boldly calling on His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall forever boldly proclaim and declare the praises of His name. When His visitation is in our midst, let us all rejoice in Him and adore His holy name. Embracing the King of kings and the Lord of lords who full of loving care came to all of us to save us, help us and heal our broken...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom