Where is the pearly gates of heaven?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

This is what my children were asking me all the time. A Sunday School teacher told them to find out where this comes from and where it is right now. Well, I read in Gods word the following words.

The 12 gates were 12 pearls each gate made from a single pearl and the street of the city were of pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev. 21.21

I want to stand before the pearly gates of glory and lift up my head in praise to God almighty for preparing for us a city that cannot be destroyed or will dissapear in time. I want to see all the apostles, the prophets of old, the saints of God through the ages bowing down before the holy throne of God singing glorious songs of praise to Him who was crucified for us and saved us from ending down in hells burning fire.

Glory to the Lamb.
For You are glorious,
And worthy to be praised.
You are the Lamb upon the throne.
And unto You.
We lift our voice in praise.
You are the Lamb upon the Cross.

You are Jesus, so glorious, preparing Your temple, we are born as living stones where You are enthrone and as You rose from death in power come rise within our worship, come rise upon our praise like the hand that saw the rain. Clothe is in Your glory, draw us by Your grace.
It is Jesus, our dear Lord who will reveal to us His righteousness, His love, His mercy and compassion. We really give Him all reverence, all honor and all glory coming out from a thankful heart.

Lots of people are asking themselves the following question.

Will I be wanted in this wondrous place?
Will all my loved ones and friends wait for me?
What would Jesus ask me when I enter in?
What kind of clothes will I wear?

When I look at my life on earth I doubt that I will be able to enter the pearly gates of glory, Jesus came to this earth to cleanse, purify and lead us all to His glorious presence. Give yourself to Him and the doors of heaven will be opened for you.

This is what my children were asking me all the time. A Sunday School teacher told them to find out where this comes from and where it is right now. Well, I read in Gods word the following words.

The 12 gates were 12 pearls each gate made from a single pearl and the street of the city were of pure gold, as it were transparent glass.
Rev. 21.21

I want to stand before the pearly gates of glory and lift up my head in praise to God almighty for preparing for us a city that cannot be destroyed or will dissapear in time. I want to see all the apostles, the prophets of old, the saints of God through the ages bowing down before the holy throne of God singing glorious songs of praise to Him who was crucified for us and saved us from ending down in hells burning fire.

Glory to the Lamb.
For You are glorious,
And unto You.

You are Jesus, so glorious, preparing Your temple, we are born as living stones where You are enthrone and as You rose from death in power come rise within our worship, come rise upon our praise like the hand that saw the rain. Clothe is in Your glory, draw us by Your grace.
It is Jesus, our dear Lord who will reveal to us His righteousness, His love, His mercy and compassion. We really give Him all reverence, all honor and all glory coming out from a thankful heart.

When I look at my life on earth I doubt that I will be able to enter the pearly gates of glory, Jesus came to this earth to cleanse, purify and lead us all to His glorious presence. Give yourself to Him and the doors of heaven will be opened for you.
That is exactly where I want to be. With the Lord reigning with Him forever. Amen

Rev. 21.21

Glory to the Lamb.
For You are glorious,
And unto You.

Lovely description of Gods house in glory. I am pretty sure, everyone of us wants to be there in the future.

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

• Article
I love this wonderful verse in the bible. It tell us the whole truth of what goes on in heaven. Lift up your heads, o ye gates, even lift them up, ye everlasting doors, and the King of glory shall come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord of hosts, this is the King of glory. Psalm...
Replies
Views
  • Article
You are the Lamb upon the throne and unto You we lift our voice in praise, wonderful Savior and wonderful Lord. We are so grateful You came to this world to save sinners and to cleanse from all evil, opening the gates of heaven for us to enter in. We bow down before Your holy throne and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
We shall live again in glory, with Jesus and all the angels in heaven. That is the promise of Gods word to all of us who believe, trust and wait for His arrival from glory to take each one of us to our heavenly home. Now we know that if the earthly tent we live in is dismantled, we have a...
Replies
Views
  • Article
When we remember to honor and praise His name, sweet thoughts of mercy and compassion comes to our heart. fills our soul with peace and joy. Strenghtens our faith in Him and nourishes pure thoughs and feelings toward Him. Spirit of the living God fall afresh on each one of us. Mold me, and...
Replies
Views
  • Article
There is a wonderful place over yonder waiting for you and for me. There is special place prepared for us by the Lord where we shall live for ages to come, praising and adoring Gods holy name. I am going to prepare a place for you, that where I am there you may be also. This is really a...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom