Merry Christmas and God's blessings to everyone-

  • Thread starter Thread starter PraySite Requests
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraySite Requests

Guest
Merry Christmas and God's blessings to everyone-
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Urgent. Please pray for my GI track (Stomach) for healing. I really need prayer for it. And pray for (physical strength) for me too. I've been weak and need strength. And pray for strength to help me and my brother to resist temptation, pray for protection for me and my brother ### from all...
Replies
7
Views
258
I would like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas. Stay safe prayer warriors In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
8
Views
300
Christmas Eve here in the United States. God’s blessings for a Merry Christmas and a safe and healthy New Year. May Jesus be our focus. Love to you all.
Replies
10
Views
427
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,264
Messages
16,820,666
Members
651,297
Latest member
Throuspurlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom