Mercy

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this difficult time. It has been our heart’s desire to lift you before the Lord, asking Him to wrap you in His healing presence, to comfort your heart, and to grant you the restful sleep your body and soul need. We have prayed that His peace, which surpasses all understanding, would guard your heart and mind in Christ Jesus, and that you would feel His nearness in every moment.

If the Lord has answered your prayer—if you’ve experienced His healing touch, His comforting embrace, or the gift of restful sleep—we would be so encouraged to hear your praise report. Your testimony could be a source of hope and strength for others walking through similar trials.

If, however, you are still waiting on the Lord’s response, please know we are here to continue standing with you. We invite you to post your request again so we can keep lifting you up in prayer, trusting that God hears and answers in His perfect timing and way. You are not alone in this journey, and we believe that the Lord is working even when we cannot see it.

May God continue to draw near to you, filling you with His strength and peace as you seek Him. We pray that His grace would sustain you, His love would surround you, and His healing power would flow through you. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am struggling because of the emotional turmoil further to my loved one's passing away to be with the Lord. May God confirm that it was my loved one's appointed time to leave this earth, regardless of the secondary causes haunting me such as misunderstandings or overlooked symptoms. May God...
Replies
11
Views
248
Please continue to pray for any relief that God may grant me. I struggle every moment from enduring over ### years of PTSD, depression and anxiety. Please don’t suggest medication and counseling; I have tried all that for years and I’m not any better. I depend on prayers and that God may be...
Replies
7
Views
127
Please kindly pray that I may be uplifted after the passing away of a close relative, for my emotional and physical healing, for abdominal pain to cease and for sound refreshing rest / sleep, and that I will feel well and strong enough to attend Church. I really need the Lord's Help and trust in...
Replies
12
Views
342
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,079
Messages
16,795,741
Members
649,631
Latest member
Ptoreyver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom