Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord protect me from any mistreatememt or vengance of my authorities in the school in Jesus name. They have their own truth in their mind and not exactly compassion for my situation. Lord resolve all in my favor in Jesus name and let me receive grace favor and mercy from them in Jesus name.
Replies
10
Views
147
To give me another chance to have a relationship with Father God
Replies
10
Views
295
Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
244
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,161
Messages
16,807,707
Members
650,580
Latest member
Blirnuertor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom