Mercy

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Mervy ### send your Holy Angels for me to help me please I get ready fast and easy look cute and organize my room easily ### helps me put up heater easily fast ### gets coffee stuff for me doesn't charge remembers I paid for dinner. ### misses me when I'm gone and is very affectionate to me all the time no more unloving Ness he flips into being extremely good to me instead and caring making sure all my needs are met for now on. ### doesn't ever come against me instead he flips into wanting me with his brother and realizes his brother loves me and kids ### and sees how I'm good for his brother and kids realizes he should never come against me at all and repays anything that has hurt me and his brother marriage relationship lives for now on into existence 100 fold all the way from the spiritual into the physical through the blood of Jesus now every minute every moment every hour
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord I thank you for a good night sleep, thank you for waking me up to see another day, Lord I thank you for all that you do in my life, for my kids, grandkids, sisters, brothers, church members and my prayer warriors… Lord I pray that you will never take your hands off me IN JESUS NAME I PRAY...
Replies
11
Views
162
Tomorrow I have two (well one and the other one is a walk in) jobs interviews I'm going to. I feel better about myself when I'm working and it alienates my worry about money. I like having something to do and need something for myself. I feel like God doesn't want me to get a job and He has...
Replies
14
Views
273
Dear Prayer Team, Please remember me in your prayers. I humbly ask you to join me in praying to Almighty God for good health, long life, strength, protection, and complete peace of mind. Please pray that God will protect and deliver me from anxiety, fear, worry, discouragement, and every...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,001
Messages
16,817,707
Members
651,122
Latest member
Woereorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom