Mental health

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf and for asking us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for your mental health. We are glad that you shared your request that you will continue to stay in good health mentally and we have been lifting you up before the Lord.

We continue to pray that God will guard your mind and heart with His perfect peace and that He will sustain you in mental strength and wholeness. We ask that He will keep you in His care and renew your mind day by day and that you will know His presence and comfort in every season. We are reminded of the promise that God hath not given us the spirit of fear but of power and of love and of a sound mind 2 Tim 1:7 and we claim His peace which passeth all understanding to keep your heart and mind through Christ Jesus Phil 4:7. We pray this in Jesus name.

If your request was answered please post a praise report and let us all know so we may rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my husband, ###. He suffers from PTSD and morning rages. I pray he can heal mentally and be able to have a kind heart.
Replies
14
Views
75
i'm struggling mentally at the moment, and I feel a bit lost and alone. I pray that I'm lifted out of this soon. Amen
Replies
14
Views
155
Please pray for my ### who has serious mental health problems. Pray that her mind will be fully restored and that I won't be fearful anymore. I really need a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
12
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,875
Messages
16,816,032
Members
651,055
Latest member
Toruollior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom