Mental Health

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My cousin has done surgery on one leg knee and may do another one on his leg. He has some faith in Jesus now. He is Muslim. But he believes that Jesus is send by God. He is also dealing with many sad thoughts since he can't work and has a family. He also needs to do the documents to reside in a...
Replies
11
Views
134
i'm struggling mentally at the moment, and I feel a bit lost and alone. I pray that I'm lifted out of this soon. Amen
Replies
14
Views
145
Thank you for the heartfelt prayers - I know they are working. Please pray for my sweet daughter and let God guide her way to nice friends that genuinely care for her her wellbeing She keeps getting mentally hurt by a particular “friend” that has such manipulative and controlling attributes m...
Replies
9
Views
21
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,851
Messages
16,792,899
Members
649,424
Latest member
Gheodormoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom