Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you to everyone who prayed for me in this morning's meeting. It went better than I had thought it might. I will have another meeting next week and will ask your prayers again for that.

Thank you! and God bless.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Today I have an important meeting with a girl! Let us pray, that the Lord will bless our meeting with this girl and the time spent together! Let us pray, Lord give me a lot of wisdom and show me clearly whether this girl is suitable to be my marriage partner! Let us pray that the Lord will do...
Replies
11
Views
466
Tomorrow I have an important meeting with a girl! Let us pray, that the Lord will bless our meeting with this girl and the time spent together! Let us pray, Lord give me a lot of wisdom and show me clearly whether this girl is suitable to be my marriage partner! Let us pray that the Lord will do...
Replies
16
Views
300
Tomorrow I have an important meeting with my brother ###. Let us pray that God will give me wisdom, the right approach and God's guidance, so that we can reach a consensus on all problematic topics, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Let us pray for a great blessing in this meeting, so that no...
Replies
12
Views
259
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,104
Messages
16,795,980
Members
649,651
Latest member
Sciavor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom