Meet With The Man I Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

angel8118

Account Closed
I am fasting for this petition. Please pray that ### responds positively to me and arranges firm plans to meet up with me. This is really important as it is pivotal to our relationship. Please pray that this happens very soon. A miracle is really needed here.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Dear Lord I ask Lord that you answer this request according to your will. Lord you see and know all. I ask that you bless them Lord with your grace. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want a good man in my life to get to know me—who I am, what I like, my favorite roses, loving to travel all over the world, being silly, making me laugh, respecting me, and loving shopping for what I love. I'd love to see that he doesn't play about me as I am his beautiful queen. If he wants...
Replies
11
Views
268
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
10
Views
159
Hello! My name is ###. I live in ###. I have a prayer request. Pray in Jesus name and pray with love. Please continue to pray for me to meet a woman God wants me to love and marry and pray God makes it possible in practical ways to get to know each other when we meet. Pray that God sends me a...
Replies
12
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,771
Messages
16,814,876
Members
651,005
Latest member
Othaerfuerhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom