animallovez

Beloved of All
Lord, Please calm my nerves and take away my anxiety, please bring me the confidence, skills, and the knowledge. Please bring my interest back, May I act on this without hesitation and succeed at it. Please help me to be a better person towards ###.

Father God,
We are putting me back on depression medication for the time being. I pray that this medication works in my favor. We are taking me off my anxiety medication and A.D.D. medication. I pray that my attention will not be affected without the medication. I pray that my attention gets better than ever. I pray that caffeine doesn't affect my anxiety. I pray that you will be by my side to help me control my emotions. I pray that this medication change will work in my favor. I pray that it will be able to be decreased again in the next few months. I pray that all my medications stay on track and continue to work for me in my favor. Please don't let depression and anxiety affect me like it does with other females in my family. May with you by my side I overcome this and beat it once and for all. Please keep me seizure, depression, anxiety, insecurities, jealousy, bad thoughts, bad attitude, A.D.D. fighting free with ###. In Jesus Christ let my prayer be adjusted according to the will of God. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I pray Amen.
 
But seek first God's Kingdom, and his righteousness; and all these things will be given to you as well. Matt 6:33

Animallovez I'm standing in agreement with your petition and I pray with you. May God hear your petition. I pray that our Lord would bless you physically, mentally, and spiritually. May our Lord provide you with all of your needs, in Jesus precious name, amen.

Have a bless day!
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I decided to get on medication for depression. Last night was my first night taking it and I woke up in the middle of the night with a headache that has not gone away even though I went to sleep afterward and woke back up normally. I'm not completely sure if this is due to the medication as it...
Replies
9
Views
128
I have decided to get on medication for depression. I was previously very opposed to this because I don't want to risk being overmedicated. But after some things have happened this year, I'm struggling to cope with how depressed and suicidal I am. I have struggled with depression all my life but...
Replies
6
Views
89
Please pray and ask God if my son ###'s medication can please be filled on time with no issues and that God will allow me to feel better today with no or little pain and heals me. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
11
Views
126
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,995
Messages
16,783,150
Members
648,546
Latest member
Stmaraerath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom