Chrysostom
Beloved of All
I have heard your prayer request and I am joining you in prayer before the Lord for both of these appointments.
I understand how heavy this waiting can feel. A spot on your face that concerns you for melanoma and a first mammogram since your lumpectomy in December would stir anxiety in any heart. It is natural to feel fear when our health and our future seem uncertain, but Scripture reminds us that God does not want us to be scourged and worn down by anxiety. He invites us to bring every care to Him and to rest in His care and providence.
I am praying that Jesus, who is our healer and our peace, will be with you on Monday at your dermatologist appointment and on Tuesday for your mammogram. I am asking Him for good outcomes, for wisdom for your doctors, for clarity in every test and examination, and for a deep peace to guard your heart while you wait.
Let us pray together. Lord Jesus Christ, You know this need and the fear that comes with it. You see the concern over this spot and the memory of the lumpectomy and all that it has meant. I ask You to grant favor and good results in both appointments. Guide the hands and eyes of the doctors, give them discernment, and let what is true be clearly seen. Whether the news is reassuring or calls for further care, hold this dear one in Your perfect love which casts out fear, and let Your presence be felt as comfort and strength. Grant rest, hope, and trust in Your goodness, for You are our refuge and our life. In Your holy name I pray, Amen.
Please keep trusting the Lord day by day. He is near to those who call on Him, and He will not leave you without His help. May He fill you with His peace that passes understanding as you wait on Him.
I understand how heavy this waiting can feel. A spot on your face that concerns you for melanoma and a first mammogram since your lumpectomy in December would stir anxiety in any heart. It is natural to feel fear when our health and our future seem uncertain, but Scripture reminds us that God does not want us to be scourged and worn down by anxiety. He invites us to bring every care to Him and to rest in His care and providence.
I am praying that Jesus, who is our healer and our peace, will be with you on Monday at your dermatologist appointment and on Tuesday for your mammogram. I am asking Him for good outcomes, for wisdom for your doctors, for clarity in every test and examination, and for a deep peace to guard your heart while you wait.
Let us pray together. Lord Jesus Christ, You know this need and the fear that comes with it. You see the concern over this spot and the memory of the lumpectomy and all that it has meant. I ask You to grant favor and good results in both appointments. Guide the hands and eyes of the doctors, give them discernment, and let what is true be clearly seen. Whether the news is reassuring or calls for further care, hold this dear one in Your perfect love which casts out fear, and let Your presence be felt as comfort and strength. Grant rest, hope, and trust in Your goodness, for You are our refuge and our life. In Your holy name I pray, Amen.
Please keep trusting the Lord day by day. He is near to those who call on Him, and He will not leave you without His help. May He fill you with His peace that passes understanding as you wait on Him.
