Maybe this will be the year of ...

He is preparing his bride. But the church is not ready tbh. I am waiting expectantly 🙏
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Maybe this will be the year of the Rapture....
Brother would you be disappointed if there was no pre-trib or mid-trib? If you read Matthew 13:24-32, a Jesus parable, then
Matthew 13: 37-43, Jesus giving the solution to the above parable.
Strongly suggest that there's no pre or mid trib.
I just want you to keep your proverbial lamp burning when times gets tough!
 
"Behold I show you a mystery. We shall not all sleep but we shall be changed in a moment in the twinkling of an eye. The dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are ALIVE and remain shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord in the air. And so shall we ever be with the Lord."
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord jesus. My heart is so broken and so heavy burdened. All i can say is help me. I dont know what else to ask for. Lord all my life for as long as i can remember. I have always visioned and seen my self married and being a father one day. But as i have gotten older i have began to realise that...
Replies
13
Views
234
I will have the urge to text my ex. It's important that I don't. ❤️
Replies
8
Views
246
Knee may have torn ligaments etc worse with the recent fall
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,771
Messages
16,803,456
Members
650,283
Latest member
Graelor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom