May the people supposed to phone me, ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I AM EXPECTING A VERY IMPORTANT CALL FOR A FAX NUMBER RIGHT NOW AND I NEED PRAYER THAT I RECEIVE IT VERY SOON SO I CAN FAX IMPORTANT PAPER-WORK TO AN AGENCY THAT REQUIRES ME TO SEND THEM BACK THEIR APPLICATION FILLED OUT SO THEY CAN STILL ASSIST ME IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY FOR THIS SERIOUS...
Replies
11
Views
458
Heavenly Father GOD i'm waiting on an important phone call. I pray for your Divine Intervention regarding this matter. In Jesus Christ Almighty Name AMEN
Replies
9
Views
316
Please pray for me that God will allow my girlfriend, ###, to reach out to me soon. I have been dating her over 3 years and I really love her and want to be with her. Please pray that God will open her heart and her mind that she will reach out to me soon via text or phone call. I really miss...
Replies
10
Views
466
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,288
Messages
16,786,671
Members
648,868
Latest member
Vrloutar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom