May sound silly but little rescued piglet ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Gorlor

Disciple of Prayer
May sound silly but little rescued piglet got out of pen looking for her mother & is now lost. Only God knows where she is. May the people at rescue center find her before she is hurt or killed.

Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Unanswered prayers. Still having trouble with my estranged daughter of six years -- I see the look of anger in her eyes when I talk to her. I don't know what I've done. I did everything I could to be a good Christian mother. I don't know why she turned on me six years ago when she got married...
Replies
Views
My mom's friend Veronica is having problems in life because she got dumped out of the house by her ex-husband; they were together for 18 years. May God guide her to find her happiness and settle down where God has guided her and the children. It is unknown if her children are with her or if they...
Replies
Views
Lord, please, may people see through my mother's words...and see she needs help in many ways...not only psychological but also to get her back surgery.... May she be able to get both and may I be able to find people here who can support me during my pregnancy (it's my first) and after it so my...
Replies
Views
Hello all my Christian friends it is me again, I ask you in the name of Jesus Christ for your full support in prayers to the Lord that he answers our prayers (mine and yours) to restore my relationship with my ex-girlfriend. I am sad that she ended our 6.5-year relationship over a Snapchat...
Replies
Views
Lord...please calm my mother down....provide her with understanding and love... May she see they were just communicating to her how they felt..she didn't need to overreact like she did...making it a big deal an coming up with things that had nothing to do with it..all she did was make up unreal...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom