May personnel staff at the new job ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for a new job opening as a Business Analyst and Jesus to block all stumbling block that is obstructing the offer and also the fake job or the boss that exploit staff.
Replies
8
Views
143
Prayer for new job search as I have applied to some company and hopefully they will come back with a chance of interview, as for my Court case pray that the HR personnel who is on notice period will reply and remove the advertisement so I could drop the charges as soon as possible valid explanation.
Replies
8
Views
234
Hi, I am desperately in need of a new job. I have multiple health issues and my health benefits leave a lot to be desired and I simultaneously am severely underpaid. I am seeking a new role that not only compensates me accordingly based on what I have done but also provides me great health...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,074
Messages
16,784,166
Members
648,660
Latest member
Dwsiarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom