May I request that the mistress of ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God, I have forgiven my husband and his mistress for their actions. I pray you open their spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear you as you tell them what they are doing is wrong. Please remove her and all other temptation away from his life and do not allow her to continue to pursue him. Bring...
Replies
5
Views
503
I pray that each heartaches and tears I shed over my husband and his mistress ### ### should be rewarded accordingly, may she sow and reap tears, may all the elements work against her at every given times of the day and at every season
Replies
9
Views
298
I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom