May God the Almighty protect my family ...

Werethvarissa

Prayer Partner
May God the Almighty protect my family from all forms of evil, heal our hearts after losing a loved one and help us have faith in Him, May He heal my ### and give them jobs. Amen
 
Heavenly Father, in Jesus Name, we come to You asking for Your protection and guidance for ###'s family. Please keep them safe from all forms of evil and help them to have faith in You. We ask that You heal their hearts after the loss of a loved one and give them the strength to carry on. Please also heal ###'s siblings and give them the jobs they need. We thank You for Your love and mercy. Amen.
 
I prayed for your prayer request in Jesus' name, Amen ...

Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.
Colossians 4:2 (EHV) -
Be persistent in prayer, and as you pray, be alert and thankful.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself also in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory.

God bless me with the knowledge, strength, desire and passion to always delight myself in Lord and seek first the kingdom of God. Bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, and pray Your best for me. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Read Your Bible

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. I. Requesting prayer request for my ###, ###, ###, ### for God to protect my family and help out finances and is a 911 prayer thank you and please keep us in your prayers
Replies
11
Views
168
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
217
God please protect my family. My daughter is sick, well we all are but I'm very worried about her and my fiancé is dealing with glass in his skin. I'm just so worried and feel like these situations came from spells that I did. I didn't mean to do anything bad, I really thought I was spreading...
Replies
7
Views
330
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom