Tucesh Disciple of Prayer Feb 25, 2021 #1 Click to Listen to This Post may ### bacho k liya prathna kijiya
Articles Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Feb 25, 2021 #2 Click to Listen to This Post Topic Automatically Translated From Gujarati Language: Please pray for the child Source Text: may ### k liya prathna kijiya
Topic Automatically Translated From Gujarati Language: Please pray for the child Source Text: may ### k liya prathna kijiya
Articles Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Feb 25, 2021 #3 Click to Listen to This Post May God hear your request and grant it according to his will. In Jesus Name, Amen.
R L San Beloved of All Feb 25, 2021 #4 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Miknac Prayer Warrior Relationships Feb 25, 2021 #5 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
MDR0143 Beloved of All Feb 25, 2021 #6 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
usha rani Beloved of All Feb 25, 2021 #7 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
XuanWuDee Humble Servant of All Feb 25, 2021 #8 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Konstantinaa Beloved of All Feb 25, 2021 #9 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
Amar Singh rathore Beloved of All Relationships Financial Health Spiritual Feb 25, 2021 #10 Click to Listen to This Post I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.