Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

leenat

Guest
want u to pray for my n my ###'s marriage..
 
IN
default_jesus-sign.gif
### I PRAY FOR YOU AMEN
 
My Sister In Christ,

Let’s Pray…Dear God I ask in Jesus' name make me a Woman of God that is totally committed to You and Your plan for my life. May my love for You grow stronger with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Bless each and every desire that I have to line up to Your desire for my life. I want to be married to the man You Lord Jesus have hand picked out for me. I don’t want a bozo; I want a Boaz (Ruth Chapter 2-Chapter 4). I want my marriage to be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. So bless me with a husband that loves You with his life and will love me like Christ Loves His Church. Help my future husband and I to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong and healthy in Christ Jesus. God please make this happen for me, the writer of this prayer, and the Single Christian Sister who sent this prayer to me; because she wants the best for me. God in Jesus' name make this happen I pray. Amen, So Be It!!!!

Pass This Prayer On To All The Single Christian Women You Know….

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
God doesn't expect the impossible from us, He wants us to expect the impossible from Him. Please be patient for what may seem like God is not hearing nor answering your prayers; but you must take God at His Word that He cares about you (1st Peter 5:7), bringing everything to Him in prayer (Philippians 4:6), and trusting Him to direct your paths in life as He so PROMISED (Proverb 3:5-7). The power of God rests in the PROMISES of God. As you await God’s response I offer and pray this prayer with you:

Father in the name of Jesus,

I come today asking you for inner peace. Lord, everything around me seems to be in turmoil but I thank you because I know that you still have me in the palm of your hands. So I ask that you would calm my thoughts and help me as I begin to focus my attention on you instead of on the problem. For Lord you said in your word that you would keep me in perfect peace if I would keep my mind on you. So right now I purpose to concentrate only on you and your love for me. I know that you would never leave or forsake me, so I can rest in the assurance that I am not alone. You are with me now and will continue to be with me always. You said that you would not leave me comfortless, but that you would send me a comforter, the Holy Spirit. I thank you right now Father that your Holy Spirit is comforting me even at this very moment. I also thank you because regardless how things may appear on the surface, I know that all things are working together for my good according to your word. I thank you for giving me peace, in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Our Lord speaking to heaven through our Lord in his arms do we live. Please guide us to help by the power you give our relationships meaning and help us to maintain love prosperity and following you to survive and glorify your Holy name like Christ and his church the bride. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just need prayer for my marriage to help keep the devil out. Latetly it has been argument for nonse and my mother in law makes it worse she is very ungratful we treated her with respect she always finds way to bring me down or make me feel bad. All I do is love my husband and treat him with...
Replies
10
Views
188
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
116
Praise the Lord Please pray for our daughter ###'s marriage. Proposals coming but it is not coming to finalization. We need a Godly boy, well educated ### from a Godly parents.
Replies
10
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom