Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

janet

Guest
i pray dear Lord bring my husband back home. Let him see the children need him. Open his heart to love me the way he did when we were ###. I pray dear God ### will have a desire to see me. Let him remember the good times we had. in Jesus name amen
 
LORD,

I pray your blessings and provision for this ### and so many others - including myself facing financial difficulties.

Jesus name - Amen
 
Dear Lord,

Please talk to ###'s husband and make the family live together forever. Shower your lovin kindness and blessing on this family.

Pray the Lord!

Amen!!
 
Lord, please bring this family back together if it is Your will. Lord, you helped my family, please do the same for this family in Jesus' name.
 
Father Lord please reunite this family. Let them be together and worship you together. O Lord, let your will be done. Amen.
 
Lord reunite the Father and husband so dearly missed. Amen.
 
Lord this marriage needs your loving healing comforting hand laid upon them. Please intervene and send all the angels from heaven to reheal and mend this marriage. Especially if there are young children involved in this marriage.

I know that your will be done in every situation.

Hear this prayer Lord.

In your merciful and gracious name I pray.

Amen and Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
125
### and I have been married for almost ### months now. Before marriage, both of us had shared our past lives to each other. But then there were troubles right from the second month after he took my phone in the middle of the night and checked all my messages with my friends all the way up to ###...
Replies
6
Views
155
I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,889
Messages
16,816,148
Members
651,059
Latest member
Fluira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom