Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

sac

Humble Prayer Partner
need prayers for marriage. lonely for ### years.

thanks
 
Lord please hear ### prayers. Help ### know that Your love is great. Help ### know that all is done according to your plan. God looks beyond your circumstances, no matter what trial you are facing. His plans for you are great. Turn to God as your source of strength. Think of Christ and know that the loneliness He felt in Gethsemane and on the cross must have been far greater. Know that God is accessible and understands. I pray with you for you to overcome your loneliness and feel God's love wrap around you. In Christ’s name, Amen.
 
God grant this person a marriage soon in Jesus name. Thank you Lord. Amen. Please don't let this testing/ temptation go on any longer. Help this person. Amen.
 
Lord help ### to be granted some company Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for ### !

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
125
Praise the Lord Please pray for our daughter ###'s marriage. Proposals coming but it is not coming to finalization. We need a Godly boy, well educated ### from a Godly parents.
Replies
10
Views
167
Heavenly Father, My name is ###. I come before You with a humble heart. My mother is deeply worried about my marriage because she believes it should happen at the right time. As the years have passed, I still have not found the right life partner, and this has become a great concern for her...
Replies
10
Views
250
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom