Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration of our marriage.
 
I pray for the restoration of this marriage. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
106
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
124
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,866
Messages
16,815,959
Members
651,047
Latest member
Haedell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom