Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for the restoration and healing of our marriage.
 
Please restore this Marriage as we stand in agreement in the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Amen
 
Healing needs to be prayed for for so many and this marriage too. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that GOD restore my marriage and heal the pain that we have caused each other. Thank you in JESUS name.
Replies
11
Views
165
I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
124
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
182
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom