Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for our marriage to be saved, healed, restored and strengthened.
 
I am praying for marriage restoration. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praying that GOD restore my marriage and heal the pain that we have caused each other. Thank you in JESUS name.
Replies
11
Views
165
I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
182
Dear Friends, I humbly request your prayers for my marriage during this difficult and painful time. My husband and I are currently going through a period of separation, and I ask that you join me in praying for the complete restoration of our marriage. Please pray that God heals our...
Replies
9
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,984
Messages
16,817,176
Members
651,112
Latest member
Ashiervor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom