Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for ### and ### to reconcile and get back together.
 
Hear my prayer O Lord. Grant my petition I pray. God, you have made the bond of marriage a holy mystery, a symbol of Christ's love for his Church. God I ask in Jesus' name, "Bless and heal my marriage. Bless my mate and I to love each other as Christ loves His Church. Bless our marriage and walk beside us.

Help us through You Lord Jesus, make the best of whatever comes our way. Temper our hearts with respect, kindness, faithfulness, and understanding for each other. Please rid us of all pretense or jealousy. Help us to remember to be each other's sweetheart, lover, helpmate, friend and guide. So that together with You we may meet the cares and problems of life with faith and trust. Knowing that God will work all things out for our good.

Dear God, help us to keep lit the torch of love that we share in our hearts for each other, so that by our loving example we may pass on the light of love to our children if You bless us with children. And with the passage of time, deepen our love for one another. Bless us to find great contentment and joy with each other as we grow daily into senior companionship. When the sun is setting, may we be found still hand in hand, still thanking Thee for each other. And all that I ask You to do for me in this prayer please do the same for my family, friends, and the writer of this prayer. Amen!
 
Please pray for this reconcile as I have also prayed. The world is a different place. I do not live in the world I live for God and I will pray for this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
176
Cancel divorce of ### and ###. God soften our hearts and restore our marriage. Heal us and help us reconcile. Help us to communicate lovingly. Help us to listen to each other and make our marriage better.
Replies
11
Views
212
I went to visit my parents yesterday and my dad said that my mom shows him no companionship at all and this made me sad. They're both older and I understand that life gets hard but I believe it's important to keep love alive especially in a marriage. Lord soften my mother's heart and help her to...
Replies
10
Views
135
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom