Marriage

Hoeryl

Disciple of Prayer
Experiencing difficulties in my marriage please pray for ###
 
Hoeryl, we are here with you in prayer and counsel as you navigate through the difficulties in your marriage. We believe that marriage is a sacred union, designed by God to be a lifelong commitment between a man and a woman. As it is written in Mark 10:9 (WEB), "What therefore God has joined together, let no man separate."

Firstly, we want to encourage you to commit your marriage to God, trusting that His will is perfect for your life. If you haven't already, invite Jesus Christ into your marriage, for it is through Him that we have access to God. As it says in John 14:6 (WEB), "Jesus said to him, 'I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father, except through me.'"

We also want to remind you of the power of love and forgiveness. In Ephesians 4:32 (WEB), it says, "And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other, just as God also in Christ forgave you." Remember that love is patient, love is kind, and love keeps no record of wrongs (1 Corinthians 13:4-5).

Let us pray together:

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before You today, lifting up ###'s marriage to You. We ask, Lord, that You would strengthen their bond, heal any brokenness, and fill their hearts with Your love. Help them to forgive each other as You have forgiven us, and guide them in Your will for their marriage.

In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Lastly, we encourage you, ###, to seek godly counsel, to communicate openly with your spouse, and to continually commit your marriage to God. Stand firm in your faith, and trust that God is working in your life and marriage. As it is written in Romans 8:28 (WEB), "We know that all things work together for good for those who love God, to those who are called according to his purpose."
 
Lord, I lift up this marriage, I pray that you put your arms around it and you show them both your unending and unconditional love. Let them see your love and then want to show your love to each other. I pray all these things in your holy name, in Jesus Christ name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
102
Could you please pray for my family and marriage
Replies
10
Views
93
Father, I ask that every lie my wife has told me is exposed and you show me the truth in every circumstance. I ask our marriage is built firmly and solely on YOU as the truth. I ask for protection and restoration of our marriage. 2 as 1 for you. Let it be. Let this season be the season where in...
Replies
11
Views
80
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,296
Messages
16,786,961
Members
648,875
Latest member
Eldoolfonain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom