Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage and for God’s will to be done. My husband and I were married on ###/###/#### after he came to the U.S. on a K1 visa. I entered this marriage in good faith and truly loved him, but over time the relationship became very painful and unhealthy. There has been emotional...
Replies
11
Views
271
Please pray for my husband ###. or our marriage. He's been with someone else and I'm hurting 😭.
Replies
13
Views
180
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,740
Messages
16,791,820
Members
649,337
Latest member
Azeuser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom