Chipper12

Humble Prayer Warrior
Dear prayer team,
Please pray that when I go home tonight if my husband ### is there, I pray that he won't yell and scream at me and be mean to me.
I don't even want to go home. He's very negative, puts people down, nit picks over small things and gives me a hard time. Hasn't shown
me any affection in almost ### months. I stayed at my parents last night. Pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and direction on
what to do in this situation. Pray that I won't worry, have peace and sleep better. He's been fired from his job and hasn't worked
in ### months.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Please Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, study, listen to and meditate upon Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me with and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. God help me and bless me to walk in the truth, faith, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love and care about, and all those who love and care about me. And God please bless each of us to always walk in the integrity, love, character, and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

God Will Fight For You!
 
Dear prayer team,
Please pray that when I go home tonight if my husband ### is there, I pray that he won't yell and scream at me and be mean to me.
I don't even want to go home. He's very negative, puts people down, nit picks over small things and gives me a hard time. Hasn't shown
me any affection in almost 4 months. I stayed at my parents last night. Pray that the Lord will give me wisdom and direction on
what to do in this situation. Pray that I won't worry, have peace and sleep better. He's been fired from his job and hasn't worked
in 7 months.
I'm sorry to hear about the challenges you're experiencing in your marriage, friend. It looks like it will do you both good to seek the help of trained marriage counselor -- do you know of any in your area? Speaking from personal experience, many a times an unrecognized struggle within can make a loved one behaved mean and petty. I'd encourage you to find a time when you both are at peace to talk through things, and yes, seek help. Sending prayers for you and ###, that the Lord will bring healing and restoration in your relationship and give you both insights into the ways you may express love to each other. God's best to you, friend. ((Hugs))
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
185
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
171
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,011
Messages
16,783,252
Members
648,562
Latest member
Elmoadale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom