Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been married for 5 years now and I am deeply unhappy. We have no intimacy together apart from occasionally hugging and a quick peck when we say hello or goodbye. We haven't slept in the same bed together in 4 years and our physical relationship is non existent. After I became pregnant we...
Replies
11
Views
189
My heart is completely broken. I separated from my husband about a year ago. A relationship was volatile we’ve had a marriage of ### years. I just thought moving out with stop the fighting and make us closer together. He could not accept that even though we were still having a relationship and...
Replies
8
Views
173
My husband left a few months ago after I confronted him about his anger as it was scaring our daughters, his response was I’m not coming home, and he didn’t. this led to I don’t love you anymore, then to I want to reconcile, and now back to I don’t know. He is always in fight mode as result to...
Replies
14
Views
150
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,268
Messages
16,786,493
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom