Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m requesting prayer and direction concerning my marriage. I’m also requesting prayer that my husband be delivered from alcohol. That God will remove the taste from his mouth. I’m praying that God give me direction on whether to stay or be released from the marriage. I’m praying for every...
Replies
12
Views
112
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Please stand in the gap and pray for me during this incredibly painful season. I recently gave birth to our second child. While caring for a newborn and a toddler, I discovered that my husband has been unfaithful. Infidelity has been a repetitive, ###-year...
Replies
10
Views
48
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,468
Messages
16,788,354
Members
649,036
Latest member
Lrtoosil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom