Marriage

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage. My husband and I have three beautiful children that need their parents to remain married. It’s so important. Please tell God you want him to put a shield of protection over my husband and lock out any evil with the blood of Jesus on the door to our love. Amen. God...
Replies
6
Views
118
Please pray for a lifelong, God-centered marriage for me and my future husband. We are getting married soon and I ask for prayers for protection and blessings over our marriage.
Replies
6
Views
119
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
110
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,321
Messages
16,787,120
Members
648,891
Latest member
Halloreothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom