Marriage

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I did some things online i shouldnt havr and hurt my wife please pray God restores our marriage or peaceful non aggressive conclusion in Jesus name i prefer the first one
Replies
12
Views
182
Last night I dreamt I seen a marriage that stopped at divorce. But the demons that cause the divorce didn't stop working in harming the spouses. I seen the 1st spouse. That the husband tried to get another spouse copy her. A mimicking spirit was in operation in full force in that married man's...
Replies
9
Views
122
Hi good day I'm in desperate need of agreement in prayer to save my marriage and also praying for my husband ### salvation. Our marriage has been under ongoing spiritual attacks for the last ###yrs, he will spontaneously start cursing me off when our anniversary month comes, we go married in...
Replies
14
Views
183
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,844
Messages
16,815,767
Members
651,030
Latest member
Giluesorirgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom