Marriage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fruen

Servant of All
I struggle with a broken heart, please mend it Jesus! Take care of my children, Lord, and please, please heal my ###'s heart, save him and send him home to me and the kids. I pray in your name to do this in your perfect time in your perfect way. While I'm waiting, please help me! It hurts so bad. Thank you for listening, thank you for answering. I love you Lord, and I know you love my family. Please bless us with your love and grace.
 
Somebody, somewhere, is praying for you and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. God do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who sent me this prayer. God let Your perfect will be done in all of our lives. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen. :~) Always remember and don’t you ever forget, God Loves You, and God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) You Are Loved! :~) A Special Prayer For You And Your Family. Please Pray This Prayer. Just click on the link :https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/ :~)
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You with a heavy heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every struggle that I carry. Lord, You know how deeply I desire a peaceful and secure future. If it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place in the right family, with the right...
Replies
12
Views
232
My husband of 26 years is having an affair with a married woman. He thinks he needs to separate from me to figure out what he needs. We have 3 children. I didn't give him enough physical attention earlier in our marriage. I have changed since the kids are older and have committed to being...
Replies
9
Views
120
Prayer for husband ### deliverance and protection over his life and our marriage Lord bring my husband heart and struggles to you i ask for forgiveness over him and you give him clean heart, and stand firm in faith. A Prayer for my husband life long Deliverance and protection from evil...
Replies
9
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,509
Messages
16,789,020
Members
649,073
Latest member
Droerourdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom