Marriage Trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

nem

Guest
please let me love my husband regardless of his flaws and be a good wife, I know life would seem more worthwhile if I could go back to loving him and wanting to make him happy.
 
The Bible doesn't require that you love your husband. It requires that you respect him. Read Ephesians 5 prayerfully a few times and God will give you insight on how to respect him. From demonstrating respectful, godly behavior toward him, he will be transformed and then your love for him will blossom.

In Jesus' Name please draw this woman to you with a deep hunger to study your word. I praise you because you will change a submitted heart in amazing ways. Bless her Lord, and show her your unfailing love so that she will trust you without fail. In Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy upon this family. Please help them to love one another after forgiveness that they give each other. Please strengthen their relationship with a strong love. In Jesus' name. Amen!
 
I Pray that you both bring God into you life and let Him Guide you. Amen
 
Last edited by a moderator:
NEM

IF YOU HAVE A GREAT ### THEN YOU HAVE TO FORGIVE. EVERYONE HAS FLAWS. THE ONLY PERFECT ### IN GOD. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF AND BELIEVE IN YOUR MARRIAGE. STRIVE TO MAKE THINGS BETTER. YOU ONLY HAVE ONE LIFE.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my marriage.
Replies
11
Views
534
I request this prayer for my families current financial burden and financial burden that my family is going through right now. Its been 3 years since we are suffering. I pray that my father gets a job soon in ### and all this struggle will end soon. I also pray for my marriage. I have been in...
Replies
11
Views
198
Cherrie & Michael ### Married ### Years Ago dated ### Devil has always bothered please pray!♥️🍒
Replies
6
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,255
Messages
16,820,598
Members
651,285
Latest member
Spaularian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom