Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-749

Guest
Heavenly Father please bestow your mercy and grace on all prodigals to return home quickly and swiftly in Jesus Powerful Name. I pray for a hedge of thorns over all prodigals that anyone with the wrong influence will lose interest in them and leave. I pray God will make all prodigal spouses broken & humble people who will love God with all of their hearts. Father nothing is impossible with You Lord of Lords. You are our Yahweh our strength and we bind all spirits of separation & divorce from all prodigal spouses in Jesus name and loose on them the convicting power of the Blessed Holy Spirit. Father hear our prayers spoken from our mouths let it not return to us empty Father let us not be put to shame, the battle is not ours but Yours and Father we pray you will quickly & swiftly remove all ungodly influences from our spouses lives, at work wherever they may be. Please send Godly Christian Mentors into their lives that will teach them the Gospel of Your word. Father I pray for your favor to shine down on all marriages, Father let Your will be done in Jesus Name. Amen
 
The marriage restoration please hear our prayers. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
152
I’ve made many mistakes throughout my marriage I didn’t love my wife like Christ loved the church I hurt her deeply before I could realize my sins and errors she has left and is filing for divorce and refuses to have any open conversation with me anymore please pray for our restoration and for...
Replies
13
Views
239
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom