Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to rekindle our love for each other and get back together.
 
I will pray for you and your marriage to reunite! Amen.
 
please restore this marriage now in your Holy Name and Perfect Will. ### Amen
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will be done in this couple and person’s life. Perfect all things that concern them. Let Your Will Be Done In Their life. Save, Bless, heal and deliver all those they love and care about. I pray that this couple will fall more in love with You and strengthen them to obey Your Word Lord Jesus even the more. Bless them so that they can be a bigger blessing to others. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord please help me and restore my marriage and rekindle our love. Help us where there is anger and remove my anxiety and depression. Calm my mind so I can carry my pregnancy to full term.
Replies
9
Views
131
My husband filed for divorce, his name is ### and I am ###. There has been a lot of hurt on both ends and for a long time I resented him. He struggled with alcoholism and added another substance called poppy to it. In our home, we have five children three which we shared biologically and the...
Replies
10
Views
152
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,081
Messages
16,818,629
Members
651,172
Latest member
Spriorael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom