Marriage Restoration

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for my husband, Tony and me to rekindle our love for each other and get back together.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
please restore this marriage now in your Holy Name and Perfect Will. IJN Amen

God I ask in Jesus’ name that Your perfect will be done in this couple and person’s life. Perfect all things that concern them. Let Your Will Be Done In Their life. Save, Bless, heal and deliver all those they love and care about. I pray that this couple will fall more in love with You and strengthen them to obey Your Word Lord Jesus even the more. Bless them so that they can be a bigger blessing to others. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jesus help tony B s soul , let him be with you in heaven . May Jesus pls forgive his sins . Lord May you restore T C s marriage , May his wife come back to him now and May she ask for forgiveness, lord pls bless their marriage & kids .
Replies
Views
My marriage be restored in the name of Yahweh, the spirit of infidelity, evil, generational curses be broken and cast out, we are restored individually and together to do the will of God and discipline to others at the forefront of our marriage. Stronger than ever in love.
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
Lord bless Tony b s soul let him be in heaven . Jesus help my wife and me with work and are marriage.
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom