Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ### and me to solve the problems in our marriage and get back together as husband and wife. ###
 
Will pray for you today. I know and pray that God will help you through all of this.
 
Lord grant ### the Courage and strength to restore faith and love one another with the love Jesus has shown us. Please help ### to realize how much love he has for ###. Amen.
 
God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my marriage. Bless my husband to fall in love with You more with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Help my husband to totally commit to You and Your plan for his life, our life together, and our family’s life. I know You have a call upon my husband’s life. I know You want to take him higher in You. Bless him with a spiritual passion that can’t be quenched by anything or anyone to know You in truth and to always follow Your plan and Your leading for our life because we are one. Let our marriage be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. Help us to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong. God please make this happen in Jesus' name I pray. Amen, so be it and it is so.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
193
Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,097
Messages
16,818,765
Members
651,179
Latest member
Daerxuoren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom