Marriage Restoration

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Pray for my husband, Tony and me to solve the problems in our marriage and get back together as husband and wife. Susie

Will pray for you today. I know and pray that God will help you through all of this.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord grant Susie the Courage and strength to restore faith and love one another with the love Jesus has shown us. Please help Tony to realize how much love he has for Susie. Amen.

God I ask in Jesus’ name, Bless my marriage. Bless my husband to fall in love with You more with each passing day, month, and year if possible. Help my husband to totally commit to You and Your plan for his life, our life together, and our family’s life. I know You have a call upon my husband’s life. I know You want to take him higher in You. Bless him with a spiritual passion that can’t be quenched by anything or anyone to know You in truth and to always follow Your plan and Your leading for our life because we are one. Let our marriage be a passionate example of Christ and the Church. Help us to always remember what drew us to each other and show us both how to keep that Love strong. God please make this happen in Jesus' name I pray. Amen, so be it and it is so

Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar Requests

Jesus help tony B s soul , let him be with you in heaven . May Jesus pls forgive his sins . Lord May you restore T C s marriage , May his wife come back to him now and May she ask for forgiveness, lord pls bless their marriage & kids .
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
myself Monisha Please pray me and my husband name Anand G please pray for our marriage life we r living separately please pray we should live together and please pray no other people to interfere in our marriage life
Replies
Views
Lord melt my husband stoning heart towards me and restore my marriage
Replies
Views
Lord bless Tony b s soul let him be in heaven . Jesus help my wife and me with work and are marriage.
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom