Marriage Restoration

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband to repent his unfaithfulness in our marriage.
 
We all sin. Repent.. Confess with mending broken fellowship. Sinning resulting is renewing our minds and vows and is forgiven by our Lord Jesus Christ. I will pray for you both. Amen.
 
Beloved Sister in Christ. I know the pain you suffer. It is not easy to forgive, and even more difficult to trust again. May God move your husband's heart to grieve of his great offense against his wife and his marriage vows.

God bless and uphold you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I pray for your strength to forgive my husband for betraying our marriage and my trust. I ask for restoration of our marriage. May you bless our marriage so that it can be one with mutual love and respect and honesty. In Jesus mighty name amen
Replies
7
Views
164
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
193
Please keep ### and me in your prayers. We are currently separated, and she is seeking a divorce. This has been one of the hardest seasons of my life, and I am asking God to intervene in a powerful way. Please pray for restoration, healing, forgiveness, understanding, and reconciliation in our...
Replies
10
Views
192
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,150
Messages
16,819,343
Members
651,210
Latest member
Aereathourran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom