We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer for the restoration of your marriage. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you, your husband, and this situation before the Lord. We have prayed that God would move powerfully to sever every ungodly tie, break every emotional bond, and remove every influence that does not align with His will for your family. We have asked the Holy Spirit to soften your husband’s heart toward you and his children, to open his eyes to the enemy’s schemes, and to draw him back into full commitment to the covenant he made before God.

We have also prayed for the other woman—that the Lord would reveal His truth to her, disrupt any plans of interference, and redirect her path far from your husband’s life. We believe God is able to do exceedingly more than we could ask or imagine, and we stand in faith with you for complete healing and restoration.

If the Lord has already moved in this situation, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you. If you are still waiting, please know we will continue to intercede on your behalf. You are not alone in this battle, and we trust that God is working even when we cannot see it. May He strengthen you, give you peace, and draw your family closer to Him as you seek His face.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for prayers that my husband will not walk out on his family for over 15 years and begin a separation. He ended an affair last year, but it restarted. Two weeks ago has temporarily moved out from our home for 1 month to decide if he wants to recommit to our marriage or separate. I ask for...
Replies
11
Views
218
### and ### Please pray for my wife ### and me. We are separated within our marriage, and she has been talking about divorce. I am working to make real, lasting changes in how I love and treat her. Please pray for healing from past hurts, forgiveness, softened hearts, and that God would protect...
Replies
10
Views
188
Please pray for my wife and I as our marriage on the rocks. She wants a divorce and I’ve not been a good husband. We’re separated and I’m fasting for a change in myself and our marriage.
Replies
11
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,008
Messages
16,817,776
Members
651,134
Latest member
Clielkuurdale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom